Monday, August 3, 2009

Another FL trip




Jeffrey was awarded his second Summit award with US Bank again this year. The company was suppossed to reward their employees for their hard work in March with a getaway for the winners and their spouses. Well, with all the hoopla with the tarp $ US Bank held off the planned getaway. It's back on now and the Summit award winners are headed to the Ritz Carlton in Naples. We went to Arizona 2 years ago for Jeffrey's first Summit award. That was an amazing trip. I had never been pampered so much by a hotel staff in my life. I felt like royalty, which I was kind of uncomfortable with..... anyhow, we are heading to Naples in mid Sept. My boss (principal) is letting me flex my hours so I can accompany Jeffrey. I can't leave the kids, so they are coming with and Jeffrey's mom is meeting us there to watch the kids when we attend the awards ceremony and other functions:) Im thrilled they get to come with and be part of it. I'm not thrilled I have to find a formal kind of dress. So, FL. here we come! It will be Will's second time there in his short time he has been in the states. The girls are thrilled as part of the package is we get to go parasailing and jet skiing. Right up thrill seeking Jacklyn's alley.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hi There,
How exciting and fantastic that you get treated like royalty. And, I love all the cute pics of the kids.
I have followed your story for awhile. We are finishing up our dossier and home study. Any advice on adopting a toddler. Our home study is for 0-4 years. But, I am always curious about the language barrier. Thanks, Amber

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive