Monday, August 17, 2009

Cousins

Heres Jacklyn and her cousin Maddie. I had a photo shoot with them before we left for WI. They had a great 2 weeks together.
Isn't the color swap on my camera cool. I love my Canon!

Sittin on a rock in the Carolina pine forest in Maddie's front yard!

Jacklyn and I returned home from NC on Sunday afternoon. Both Will and Jaymie stayed alive with Jeffrey and the house wasn't in too bad of shape when I returned. I did spend some time on the kitchen floor and in the bathrooms cleaning when I returned though! Will was so excited to see Jacklyn as she had been away for 18 days. Jacklyn commented on how much more
Will was talking since she had left. Every week he makes great gains with his vocabulary. He got a backpack from my sister and he has been walking around with it on his back a good portion of the morning. He filled it with his school supplies. It has Thomas the Train on it...:)I'll take a pic of him with it as it is so cute on him.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive