Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy 6 months home

Happy six months home little man! Yep, that's right, he has already been home for six months. He has grown in so many ways in just this short amount of time. We just had our six month home study with our social worker this week. She was quite impressed with Will's adjustment and communication skills. As she left she said to give her a call when we were ready for our next adoption...hmmmmm now where is her phone #?
Yesterday the kids and I spent some time in my classroom. Will had a good old time with all my reading manipulatives and the girls stayed busy on the photoshop program on the computers in my room. I still have a lot to do to get ready for the new year, but I have a good jump start. I head back to work on the 26th and the girls start on the 1st and Will starts preschool on the 14th. It's going to be back to a routine life instead of these lazy days of summer!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive