Friday, August 21, 2009

Look who has discovered legos

When Will came home with us 6mo ago, he didn't have the interest in Legos yet....so I got them out again today to see if he was ready for them.
As you can see........he has an interest. Now I have to get used to legos being all over the floor, and hold back when he has made a creation to not tidy up and put it away, as I know he will want to marvel at it for a while

Right now I have a large snake like looking thing laying across my computer room floor. He must have worked on it for a half hour last night. I better leave it there until he decides he wants to create something new when he wakes up right?



Gotta love the boy toys...


No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive