Friday, August 14, 2009

What..............

was I thinking? I left for NC yesterday without my two babies! Jeffrey is in charge of child patrol of Will and Jaymie. I had to go to NC to pick up my oldest from her cousins house. I'll be returning with Jacklyn on Sunday am. So far Jeffrey said Will is doing fine. This is my first time away from him overnight since we got him in our arms. I had trouble sleeping last night not having my little one curled up close to me. The flight to NC was a breeze. I couldn't believe how fast it was. I guess compared to flying to Ethiopia....any flight is a short flight now. I'm just hoping now I return home with Jacklyn and my children have not had any trips to ER.
We are starting to get things in gear for returning to the new school year, which of course means my wonderful life of staying home full time ends.... I go back to 3 days a week. Will will be going to preschool which he seems pretty excited about. "Little Bill" goes to preschool so that show has helped him understand the concept of what preschool is all about. His preschool is 3 hours a day 3 days a week and I am so lucky to have 3 people who love Will to pieces picking him up each on a different day after preschool so I can get all my work hours in. How awesome is that? I am so thankful. He may just get a little too spoiled and not want to come back to me at days end! Will's interest in books and letters has really perked this last month. He loves the letter "W". He recognizes characters in books and can recite simple word books that have been read to him! Hooray, I have a little reader on my hands!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive