Sunday, August 2, 2009

Some Sunday snapshots of Will

Here is Will sucking on his shirt after he wet it down. I have seen him do this quite often. He sure loves water.



He has mastered the pout face. Could somebody please share with me how to say no to a face like this....He's saying.....mama can I have a chick hicks matchbox car? Look who got a chick hicks matchbox car today! The face had nothing to do with it. Really!
Here he is showing you all his little prize for being his cute little self. So should I keep growing out the hair? I'm torn.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

lol, he is so darn cute!

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive