Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Leopard on the loose

For some reason Will did not want his photo taken in the leopard outfit at first. He kept running away from the camera and I have about 20 photos of him running away from me... Im sure he is sick of me taking his photo now that I think about it.....
No Pictures MOM!.... but isn't that tail and butt the cutest?


He throws his arms up and the air and runs across the street to the middle of our Cul de Sac and hides in the trees........

We moved on to the trampoline, filled it with leaves and then, he posed for the mama:) and some encourgagement from Jacklyn. Yes I know, the hair keeps growing..........but I just can't bring myself to cut it or even trim it.



He is happy now as he bounces up and down on the trampoline making the leaves bounce all over the place:) Tonight we go to the halloween gathering at Jaymie's school. He should be all smiles running around with all kinds of kids dressed up. I was thrilled to wake up this am to see that Little Bill had run a Halloween special and our TIVO taped it. He learns a lot from watching Little Bill and maybe watching this he has a little better concept of why everyone is dressing up in these outfits. We have a busy week planned as no school after today until next Monday. We have trunk or treat to go to at our church, trick or treating, a couple parties, and lots of family time!!! I'm sure I'll capture some of it in photos:) Jeffrey left for NY today, but will return late Thurs eve.




No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger