Monday, October 19, 2009

Mail

When Jeffrey sees this pic posted on my blog, he is going to think I really lost it with my blogging, but heck I'm posting it anyhow. I was thrilled to see this envelope in the mail delivering my little man his social security #. It is official, he has his very own #. Just to add a little humor to this post..........I was walking up the stairs a couple days ago and Will was putting on his pajamas in his bedroom. I overheard him singing a song he had heard while watching Madagascar 2 in the car when we went to go pick up Jaymie from school. It was the song the big hippo moto moto sings.... It goes something like "I like em Round, I like em chunky" referring to his female hippos I believe. Well, Will was up there singing.......I like em Brown, I like em chunky. He just kept repeating that line while he changed. So Will likes em Brown and chunky:) Obviously he thinks moto moto is saying brown instead of round.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger