Monday, October 5, 2009

yoga time

Jaymie.... the Googins family "yoga" instructor
Here is Will trying to learn the art of yoga under the instruction of his yoga master Jaymie!


Apparantly Jaymie felt the bed was too soft, so she moved her student to the chair. I can just hear him humming............oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmmmmmmmmmmm....

Will felt the pink chair was too small to get in touch with his inner self, so he moved to a slightly larger chair. Jaymie can convince Will to do just about anything.
Our Jacklyn was in the semi finals for her tennis tourney, but lost 6-1, 6-3. She said she had a good time, so we were happy with that. Jeffrey leaves for Virginia today, and will be in NC on Tues and Wed. I believe... (He may be contacting you Cyndi, as he will be in your town I believe!) So it is single parenting for me:) I think I may need the help of yoga master Jaymie to find my inner self while he is gone!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did have lunch with Jeffrey. It was great seeing him and catching up with your life. I will continue to pray that you can sell that house of yours and move to NC. Jeffrey really liked Raleigh........
Have a great night.
Cyndi

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger