Friday, October 2, 2009

Weekend happenings!



I'm not sure what these two were up to with the tape, but it was on my camera when I loaded it on the computer. Amazing the evidence you can find on the camera these days! This weekend finds us at a tennis tourney for Jacklyn. We were hoping to meet other families who have adopted from Ethiopia here in the midwest at a gathering in Chicago, but Jacklyn got an afternoon time for her first match, so we have to meet up with these families another time. Bummer. We are finally on a routine schedule and Will has adjusted well to preschool. He attends 3 mornings a week, and each morning he attends for 3 hours. He has adjusted well to his teacher and friends and family picking him up after preschool while I work. I am so thankful for nana, Christy and Sue for spending 1 afternoon a week with him (about 3 hours) while I am teaching. It makes it so much more easier to go to work and make a difference in the lives of these little kiddos that I work with. I have some real cuties this year...

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger