Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pirate or Leopard

Here is the first outfit we dug out of the Halloween storage container..... He loves the earring
Here is the full body shot. There is also an adorable leapord outfit that he is to die for cute in. He won't let me take his picture in it though. I have a shot of him running up the stairs in it, but I want to get the full look, so I'll have to bribe him to let me take his pic in it. You can help me decide what he should be for his first Halloween:) He has no idea what we are doing dressing him up of course, but he seems to think it is fun.


Gotta love thos pirate eyes. Watch out Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Will Googins is taking over the ship!

Here's Jack and Will enjoying their veggie corn dog lunch. Poor Jacklyn is just getting over a fever that I think resulted from getting the flu mist. It doesn't make sense to me that the side affects are the symptoms of the flu itself, except for the throwing up!








No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger